Sunday, January 27, 2008

I always hate the end…:(


Man, I can not believe this semester is done and we have to move ahead now, but I have my unique experience from my English. This semester was unique because now I am little more confident about my skills in English. I never liked English as I am a math lover, but I think it is not that bad. There is a huge difference in my writing method from last year and this year. Ms. Mazzaferro used to comment on our work and give us tips to improve. I never felt any pressure while doing work. Sometimes my friends say I should be a philosopher, even I feel that because I have lots of things to say in my mind. I try bringing it out when I am talking to my friends but I think it makes better sense if it comes out on paper. I had this opportunity when Ms. Mazzaferro came up with an assignment of making a blog. Even thought the semester is done, I am going to keep posting new topics and my ideas.

Now let’s talk about fun and friends. I had fun and made lots of new friends. Even though I wish not to end my friendship with them, everyone is going to be busy with their lives and studies. I hope to see them again in future. I will write a “good bye” comment on everyone’s blog once the exams are done. Ms. Mazzaferro told us to rate our teachers depending on our experience with them. Well, it is a good idea but I love my teachers are all of them are valuable to me. I wish I had some pictures for my own memories. I had a hard time during the last two weeks of the semester but I learned something good from that and I am always going to remember it. What I think about that is, “whatever happens with us in this world, happens for a good cause.” I am not saying I am going because I think I had moments of happiness with all of you which are going to be in your hearts just like they are in mine.

In the end, I would like to say “sorry” to Ms. Mazzaferro and my mates if I ever did any mistake or if they ever felt I was unfair to them. Come on guys, you are all my friends…:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck next semester and you can modify or delete your blog now. I'm done with yours.